Geriatric Care Manager & Attorney Partnership in Maryland
It can be difficult to stay independent as an older adult. Because family members can be geographically distant or simply busy with their own lives, they may be unable to help oversee medical care for their loved ones. That’s where a geriatric care manager comes in. As a guide and advocate for families who are caring for older relatives or disabled adults, a geriatric care manager can play an important role in your loved one’s life.
At Hammond and Associates, we take pride in partnering with care managers in order to give our clients the care they need. By forging partnerships with geriatric care managers in Maryland, our team can offer the best for families and their elders.
Are you interested in in working together to help provide guidance, assistance, and care to our elder clients? Call 301-861-4555 today to learn more!
Geriatric Care Manager Opportunities in Maryland
At Hammond and Associates, we understand how important the services of a geriatric care manager can be for elders and their families. By partnering with independent care managers, our team can seamlessly match caregivers with clients. This allows our team to recommend geriatric care managers that will be the right fit for the client. In order to do so, we make sure to take the needs of the client into account before assigning them a caregiver.
When we partner with a care manager, we look for someone who may be able to:
- Conduct care-planning assessments. That way, your care manager can identify the need for various services and suggest whether a knowledgeable practitioner should be consulted concerning eligibility for assistance.
- Assist in identifying medical, legal, or financial issues. A care manager can offer referrals to practitioners who specialize in issues related to aging, elderly or geriatric individuals.
- Provide crisis intervention. A care manager can act as a liaison for families at a distance, making sure things are going well and alerting families to existing or potential problems.
- Assist with moving an elder.
- Help clients find and participate in enriching social activities.
- Open the lines of communication. A care manager will work with various individuals to ensure that the client and family members responsible for care are made aware of any circumstances that may make legal consultation appropriate.
- Monitor clients’ safety and security. Care managers may recommend technology that could be of assistance or monitor those who come in contact with a client. This can help ensure that the client is being treated fairly while identifying any signs of abuse towards the client.
- And more!
A geriatric care manager takes on a lot of responsibilities in order to help their client, and at Hammond and Associates, we believe the best care managers are dedicated to the health and well-being of their client above all else.
Geriatric Care Manager & Law Firm Partnership
At Hammond and Associates, we partner with geriatric care managers so that we can:
- Complete a comprehensive assessment of the client with goals and solutions
- Create a detailed plan of care with a timeline
- Provide regular updates regarding the client’s healthcare and home care needs
- Offer emergency services and care to clients
- Accompany clients to important appointments and meetings
- Act as a witness on the behalf of the client
By combining a care manager’s specialized focus on elder care issues with our attorneys’ expertise in elder law, Hammond and Associates is able to offer a full range of care and legal aid during an elder’s time of need.
Geriatric Care Manager Opportunities with Maryland Law Firm
Helping seniors navigate the latter decades of their lives can require a team of professionals. That’s why the attorneys at Hammond and Associates strive to give clients the best care possible by building long-lasting partnerships with geriatric care managers in Maryland. By working together, attorneys and caregivers can enhance the quality and safety of an older adult’s life while providing the best services possible.
If you are interested in working with the attorneys at Hammond and Associates, call us today at 301-861-4555 or fill out a contact form.